8564 - Insurance
- Program Title
- Degree Designation
- Program Level
- Instruction Mode
- On Campus
- Program Description
- The Insurance Certificate program will help students prepare for working in the insurance industry and insurance - related areas such as human resources, risk management and financial planning. Insurance is a vital industry providing employment for numerous types of careers including accountants, information specialists and those skilled in the medical profession.
- Finance, Insurance & Real Estate
- Herberger Business School
This program provides coursework leading to eligibility for a certificate. The Insurance Certificate is earned by passing (with a grade of C- or better) the five required classes: FIRE 375, FIRE 475, FIRE 476, FIRE 479, FIRE 480.
Admission To Teacher Education: 0
Upper Division Writing Met
Any admitted student in the university may apply for the Insurance Certificate Program.
See program website for additional information.
- 1. Our students will be effective written and oral communicators.
- 2. Our students will be competent problem solvers.
- 3. Our students will be effective collaborators.
- 4: Our students will be competent in the business core.
- 5: Our students will be competent in their respective disciplines/majors.