SE670 - Fundamentals of Software Quality Assurance
- Course Number
- Course ID
- Course Level
- Instruction Mode
- Computer Science/Information Technology
- Software quality assurance, testing principles, and techniques. Development life-cycle models and software testing, terminologies, and software tools. Extracting requirements and producing test cases. Prereq.: SE 640.
- Cross Listed Courses
Goals and Diversity
- MN Goal Course
- MN Goal Designation(s)
- Cultural Diversity
- Integrate software quality attributes into the testing stages of the software development life-cycle.
- Extract requirements and other relevant information from stakeholders, project documentation, and other sources.
- Apply suitable testing types and techniques.
- Identify, prioritize, plan, and execute test cases as part of the software test management process.
- Implement automation in testing for modern software development.