HONS106 - Honors Seminar II
- Course Number
- Course ID
- Course Level
- Instruction Mode
- Academic Support
- Continuation of HONS 100. Community building, leadership development, service learning, and life skills for academically talented students. Required in a student's first year in Honors.
- Cross Listed Courses
Goals and Diversity
- MN Goal Course
- MN Goal Designation(s)
- Cultural Diversity
- Illustrate and compare the liberal arts basis for contrasting and disparate academic disciplines.
- Design and present a model/display integrating two distinct academic disciplines.
- Describe the 10 MnTC Goals liberal arts requirements.
- Participate and document a service learning project.
- Show evidence of community building and leadership engagement.