School of Health and Human Services
215 Brown Hall
Communication Sciences and Disorders
Community Psychology, Counseling and Family Therapy
Medical Lab, Nuclear Medicine & Radiologic Technology
School of Health and Human Services Accreditations
- The communication sciences and disorders program is accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology.
- The College Counseling and Student Affairs Program is accredited by the Council of Accreditation of Counseling and Related Education Programs (CACREP).
- The Applied Behavior Analysis program in the Department of Counseling and Community Psychology is accredited by the Association for Behavior Analysis (ABA).
- The Marriage and Family Therapy Program in the Department of Counseling and Community Psychology is approved by the Commission on Accreditation for Marriage and Family Therapy Education (COAMFTE).
- The master's program in rehabilitation counselor education in the Department of Counseling and Community Psychology is accredited by the Council on Rehabilitation Education.
- The School Counseling Program is accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP).
- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) and approved by the Minnesota Board of Nursing.
- Athletic Training Education Program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE).
- The Social Work Department is accredited by the Council on Social Work Education.
The contents in this catalog and other university publications, policies, fees, bulletins or announcements are subject to change without notice and do not constitute an irrevocable contract between any student and St. Cloud State University.