Mathematics and Statistics
Chairperson: Keith Agre
Address: 139 Engineering & Computing Center
Certificate in Teaching Calculus (9 credits)
- BS in teaching (licensure) mathematics or in teaching a science discipline such as Physics or Chemistry that has equivalent mathematics BS content
Program Requirements MATH 521
, MATH 523
, MTHE 541
MS in Applied Statistics (Program Suspended) (33 credits)
- Admission is currently suspended. The program is not accepting new applications.
- Fully qualified applicants for this degree must have completed the equivalent of the following undergraduate courses: STAT 229, STAT 321, MATH 221, MATH 222, MATH 321.
- Applicants deficient in one or more of these courses will be conditionally accepted, subject to satisfactory completion of these requirements.
- Statistical consulting is the practicum required for this program.
27 credit minimum: STAT 518
, STAT 521
, STAT 552, STAT 617
, STAT 618
, STAT 619
, STAT 649
, STAT 650
. Choose one course: STAT 524
, STAT 530
, STAT 536
. Chose one course: STAT 620
, STAT 621
Research: STAT 699
The contents in this catalog and other university publications, policies, fees, bulletins or announcements are subject to change without notice and do not constitute an irrevocable contract between any student and St. Cloud State University.