PCOM494 - Professional Communication Capstone
- Course Number
- Course ID
- Course Level
- Instruction Mode
- Communication Studies
- Integrates experiences from the major courses and internship into a portfolio that represents the student's expertise and competencies in professional communication. Prereq.: PCOM 300.
- Cross Listed Courses
Goals and Diversity
- MN Goal Course
- MN Goal Designation(s)
- Cultural Diversity
- Synthesize strategies and resources for creating an online professional portfolio.
- Analyze and use best practices for one's personal career development.
- Create and promote a personal brand.
- Describe and create effective strategies for communicating with diverse audiences.
- Analyze and evaluate ethical issues for professional communication.