ENGL432 - Rhetoric for Diverse Audiences
- Course Number
- Course ID
- Course Level
- Instruction Mode
- Composing and delivery strategies for diverse audiences. Writing for audiences of different cultures, ethnicities, gender and sexual identities, and abilities. Cultural sensitivity and the ethical implications of intercultural rhetorical situations.
- Cross Listed Courses
Goals and Diversity
- MN Goal Course
- MN Goal Designation(s)
- Cultural Diversity
- Evaluate the expectations of a variety of culturally diverse audiences.
- Apply rhetorical principles to communicate with diverse audiences.
- Respond ethically in intercultural rhetorical situations.
- Develop composing strategies for diverse audiences.
- Evaluate rhetorical artifacts with cultural competence.