SE513 - Big Data Organization and Management
- Course Number
- Course ID
- Course Level
- Instruction Mode
- Computer Science/Information Technology
- Data analytics concepts and techniques. Big data features and representations, data collection and sampling, predicative modeling, frequent patterns, social networks analysis, data benchmarking and privacy, data modeling and documentation. Prereq.: SE 512.
- Cross Listed Courses
Goals and Diversity
- MN Goal Course
- MN Goal Designation(s)
- Cultural Diversity
- Identify the characteristics of big data.
- Apply concepts of data collection, sampling, and pre-processing techniques.
- Apply predictive analysis techniques.
- Use descriptive analysis techniques, including association rules, sequence rules, and segmentation.
- Apply analysis to social networks.
- Evaluate benchmarking, data quality, privacy, software and model design and documentation.