LIB490 - Digital Storytelling
- Course Number
- Course ID
- Course Level
- Instruction Mode
- University Library
- Traditional storytelling juxtaposed to digital storytelling to improve oral, writing, research and technology skills. Combines aspects of the narrative structures that make-up the story, history, and mystery of our lives and our participation in society.
- Cross Listed Courses
Goals and Diversity
- MN Goal Course
- MN Goal Designation(s)
- Cultural Diversity
- Analyze the differences between traditional narrative storytelling and digital storytelling.
- Use an appropriate vocabulary to research, develop and create projects in digital media.
- Describe properties and differences among various digital media.
- Find appropriate digital resource materials and capture and manipulate digital image, sound, and video.
- Integrate different media (text, images, sound, video) into a seamless online environment.
- Ability to critique digital narrative.