ACR641 - Communication for MedTech Professionals
- Course Number
- Course ID
- Course Level
- Instruction Mode
- Applied Education in MedTech Industry
- Medical/scientific writing, persuasive writing, professional presentations, self-awareness, giving and receiving feedback.
- Cross Listed Courses
Goals and Diversity
- MN Goal Course
- MN Goal Designation(s)
- Cultural Diversity
- Use medical/scientific writing techniques to concisely convey complex information to medical/scientific and regulatory audiences.
- Describe AMA standard writing format and appropriate citations of references and demonstrate use in technical writing.
- Demonstrate use of elements of successful professional presentations.
- Describe techniques and approaches to self-awareness and self-management apply them in professional settings.
- Identify international-, federal-, state-, and local-level resources for the clinical research professional.