ACCT484 - Governmental and Not-For-Profit Accounting
- Course Number
- Course ID
- Course Level
- Instruction Mode
- Fund accounting as applied to governmental and not-for-profit entities. Prereq.: "C" or better in ACCT 382 or permission of instructor.
- Cross Listed Courses
Goals and Diversity
- MN Goal Course
- MN Goal Designation(s)
- Cultural Diversity
- Identify and interpret fundamentals of fund accounting principles and practices.
- Apply the critical elements that make up governmental accounting and reporting.
- Assess the nuances involved in accounting and reporting for state and local governmental entities (SLGs) and various types of not-for-profit organizations (NPOs).
- Apply appropriate use of fund accounting for SLGs and NPOs.