CMST444 - Internship: Undergraduate
- Course Number
- Course ID
- Course Level
- Instruction Mode
- Communication Studies
- Credit for off-campus professional experience with industry partners, non-profit organizations or government agencies.
- Cross Listed Courses
Goals and Diversity
- MN Goal Course
- MN Goal Designation(s)
- Cultural Diversity
- Identify and apply a minimum of 5 communication skills from those skills negotiated in the student's learning agreement.
- Analyze communication at the internship site using a minimum of 10 communications concepts/theories from those concepts/theories negotiated in the student's learning agreement.
- Identify and perform the appropriate communication standards of professional behavior as assessed by the site supervisor in collaboration with the internship director.
- Perform goal setting, reflection, and problem solving.
- Identify at least 3 areas of persona and/or professional growth that resulted from the internship experience.