PSY115 - Introduction to Psychology
- Course Number
- Course ID
- Course Level
- Instruction Mode
- Survey of contemporary scientific psychology. Includes: biological bases of behavior, cognitive mechanisms, learning/behavioral adaptation, development, social influences, personality, disorders, and treatment.
- Cross Listed Courses
Goals and Diversity
- MN Goal Course
- MN Goal Designation(s)
- Cultural Diversity
- Describe or use the methods and data by which historians, social scientists, or behavioral scientists investigate human conditions.
- Analyze human behavior, cultures, and social institutions and processes from the perspectives of history or the social and behavioral sciences.
- Develop explanations for and explore solutions to historical or contemporary social problems.
- Reflect upon themselves in relation to family, communities, society, culture, and/or their histories.