BS in Recreation and Sports Management (53 credits)
Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Conceptual foundations of play, games, recreation, leisure, sport, and events.
- Professional competence, organizations, standards of practice and ethics.
- Interrelationship of delivery systems for diverse and inclusive populations.
- Program and event planning and operations.
- Management principles and procedures in the operations of sport/leisure service organizations.
- Legal aspects for the operations of sport/leisure service organizations.
- Field experiences.
The contents in this catalog and other university publications, policies, fees, bulletins or announcements are subject to change without notice and do not constitute an irrevocable contract between any student and St. Cloud State University.