BS in Physical Education (45 credits)
Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Understands, applies and assesses the skills necessary to perform varied physical activities.
- Understands disciplinary knowledge of physical education and personal health/wellness.
- Demonstrates an understanding that integrates physical education with the understanding of pedagogy, students, learning classroom management and professional development.
- Understands concepts related to health promotion and disease prevention.
- Understands how to use goal-setting and decision-making skills to enhance health and fitness.
- Applies the standards of effective practice in teaching students through a variety of early and ongoing clinical experiences.
The contents in this catalog and other university publications, policies, fees, bulletins or announcements are subject to change without notice and do not constitute an irrevocable contract between any student and St. Cloud State University.