MS in Electrical Engineering (30-36 credits)
Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will be able to apply their knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering to engineering problems.
- Students will be able to practice the profession of engineering using the latest tools, techniques, and skills.
- Students will be able to design or formulate practical solutions for engineering problems based on their knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- Students will be able to analyze and interpret data from experiments of their own design.
- Students will be able to design a component, system, or process while meeting realistic constraints.
- Students will produce professional communications appropriate to the discipline and situation.
- Students will be able to operate on multi-function teams.
- Students will be able to analyze the impact of electrical engineering solutions in global and societal contexts from identified contemporary issues.
- Students will be able to make appropriate professional judgments in accordance with their ethical responsibilities.
- Our alumni will actively participate in continuing professional development and service.
The contents in this catalog and other university publications, policies, fees, bulletins or announcements are subject to change without notice and do not constitute an irrevocable contract between any student and St. Cloud State University.