MS in Technology Education (30 - 36 credits)
Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Compare and contrast all technological systems used in society and how each of these technological systems relates to environmental problems.
- Analyze the components of the Designed World as identified by the Standards for Technological Literacy.
- Identify the nature of technology within the context of the Designed World.
- Compare and contrast the relationships and impacts between technology and society in the context of the Designed World.
- Apply common design principles to the development of technology within the context of the Designed World.
- Identify common technology problems and design appropriate solutions to these problems within the context of the Design World.
- Design, implement and evaluate curricula based upon the Standards for Technological Literacy.
- Use a variety of effective teaching practices that enhance and extend learning
- Design, create, and manage learning environments that promote technological literacy.
Apply the principles of student learning to a diverse learning style of students.
- Apply an engaging and comprehensive professional growth program to improve the teaching of technology.
The contents in this catalog and other university publications, policies, fees, bulletins or announcements are subject to change without notice and do not constitute an irrevocable contract between any student and St. Cloud State University.