BS in Biology: Biodiversity, Ecology and Evolution (71-84 credits)
Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Ability to apply the process of science.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with other disciplines.
- Ability to tap into the interdisciplinary nature of science.
- Ability to understand the relationship between science and society.
- Ability to use modeling and simulation.
- Ability to use quantitative reasoning; Evolution core concept.
- Integration of information flow, exchange and storage core concept.
- Pathways and transformations of energy and matter core concept.
- Structure and function core concept.
- Systems core concept.
The contents in this catalog and other university publications, policies, fees, bulletins or announcements are subject to change without notice and do not constitute an irrevocable contract between any student and St. Cloud State University.