MS in Rehabilitation Counseling (48-52 credits)
Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Knowledge, understanding, and a professional attitude toward the Rehabilitation Counseling setting in which he/she will work as well as any related “helping” community agencies.
- Understanding of the research process as it applies to Rehabilitation Counseling.
- Knowledge, understanding, and professional attitude and skills needed to relate effectively with individuals, groups and institutions, and understanding of principles of program design, implementation, and evaluation within the work setting which will help those individuals.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Understand the philosophies and techniques pertinent to Rehabilitation Counseling and possess his/her own professional acceptance skills in using these techniques to help others.
- Self understanding.
- Prepared for doctoral level training and/or certification.
The contents in this catalog and other university publications, policies, fees, bulletins or announcements are subject to change without notice and do not constitute an irrevocable contract between any student and St. Cloud State University.