MS in School Counseling (52-58 credits)
Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will learn to be effective counselors.
- Students will learn to communicate effectively.
- Students will develop a greater self-understanding.
- Learn and adhere to the legal and ethical guidelines of the profession.
- Develop increasing levels of multicultural competence.
- Learn to work effectively with K-12 students, parents, and staff.
- Learn and apply evidence-based best practices to school counseling work.
- Learn how to develop a comprehensive school counseling program.
The contents in this catalog and other university publications, policies, fees, bulletins or announcements are subject to change without notice and do not constitute an irrevocable contract between any student and St. Cloud State University.