MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling (61 credits)
Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Apply psychological principles throughout the lifespan.
- Describe theories of counseling, behavior analysis, and chemical dependency.
- Demonstrate individual and group helping skills.
- Describe principles, procedures, and applications of applied behavior analysis.
- Incorporate multicultural and ethical perspectives in the application of psychology.
- Apply theories and diagnoses of addictions, family systems, and psychopharmacology
The contents in this catalog and other university publications, policies, fees, bulletins or announcements are subject to change without notice and do not constitute an irrevocable contract between any student and St. Cloud State University.