BS in Community Psychology (51 credits)
Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Identify the relationship between the well being of individuals and the effectiveness of families, community organizations, communities, and the broader society.
- Apply current theoretical approaches to a personal model of helping relevant in a multicultural, global context.
- Exhibit mastery over relevant basic helping skills (interventions) for a multicultural, global context.
- Apply principles of behavior in designing, assessing, and evaluating behavior change procedures in applied settings.
- Apply knowledge of quantitative and qualitative procedures for exploring, understanding, and describing individual and social concerns.
- Apply awareness of self in the context of a helping relationship.
- Apply key ethical principles in a multicultural context.
- Demonstrate ability to write in the formats required in the major.
The contents in this catalog and other university publications, policies, fees, bulletins or announcements are subject to change without notice and do not constitute an irrevocable contract between any student and St. Cloud State University.