Minor in Information Technology Security-BES (26 credits)
Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Write correct, well documented and readable programs.
- Describe and use networks.
- Describe and use operating systems.
- Articulate ethical and professional standards of behavior.
- Communicate effectively in written and oral exchanges.
- Design and implement secure network architecture based on security policies.
- Identify and correct security weaknesses in operating systems, networks, and applications.
- Demonstrate understanding of theoretical foundations of security by solving problems.
The contents in this catalog and other university publications, policies, fees, bulletins or announcements are subject to change without notice and do not constitute an irrevocable contract between any student and St. Cloud State University.