Specialist in Educational Administration and Leadership (36 credits)
Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Understands how to facilitate the development, articulation, and implementation of a vision of learning that is shared and supported by the school community.
- Demonstrates capacity to advocate, nurture, and sustain a School culture and an instructional program conducive to student learning.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage the organization operations to produce a safe, efficient and effective learning environment.
- Collaborates with families and community members, responding to diverse community interests and needs and mobilizes resources.
- Understands ethical aspects of school-community relations.
- Responds to, and influences the larger political, social economic, legal and cultural context.
The contents in this catalog and other university publications, policies, fees, bulletins or announcements are subject to change without notice and do not constitute an irrevocable contract between any student and St. Cloud State University.