MS in Sports Management (33-36 credits)
Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Students will recognize and understand research methods relevant to sport management.
- Students will demonstrate ability to use the latest technology relative to their chosen career path.
- Students will recognize, evaluate, and implement effective leadership practices in the administration and management of sport programs.
- Students will develop the ability to apply sport management knowledge and expertise in a variety of sport settings.
- Students will provide evidence through writing the ability to effectively analyze, evaluate, and reflect on research in the field of sport management.
The contents in this catalog and other university publications, policies, fees, bulletins or announcements are subject to change without notice and do not constitute an irrevocable contract between any student and St. Cloud State University.