MS in Exercise Science (34 credits)
Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Investigate topics that could only be studied in an equally well equipped laboratory setting.
- Conduct Research in the exercise and sport science area.
- Graduate students will demonstrate content knowledge of the literature in their chosen field.
- Graduate students will analyze experimental and/or observational results and draw appropriate conclusions from laboratory or field experiences.
- Graduate students will present scientific content (e.g., graduate seminars, lectures, poster sessions) and write the results of their original research consistent with requirements of current literature.
The contents in this catalog and other university publications, policies, fees, bulletins or announcements are subject to change without notice and do not constitute an irrevocable contract between any student and St. Cloud State University.