MS in Applied Economics (36 credits)
Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Able to apply mathematical methods to study masters-level economic theories.
- Able to apply econometric models to test economic theories and analyze business, economic, financial and other related data.
- Able to apply econometric, especially time-series, models to forecast business, economic and financial performance.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of masters-level micro- and macroeconomic theories.
- Able to use economic analyses to facilitate decision-making within a firm.
- Able to gain real world experience in applying theoretical and/or empirical economic analysis.
- Able to conduct independent economic research.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge in different fields in economics.
The contents in this catalog and other university publications, policies, fees, bulletins or announcements are subject to change without notice and do not constitute an irrevocable contract between any student and St. Cloud State University.