School of Computing, Engineering and Environment
(Embedded within the College of Science and Engineering)
145 Robert H. Wick Science Building
Computer Science and Information Technology
Atmospheric and Hydrologic Sciences
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Environmental and Technological Studies
Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
School of Computing, Engineering & Environment Accreditations
- The Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, offered by the Computer Science Department, is accredited by the Computing Accreditation Commission (CAC) of ABET, http:www.abet.org. The Bachelor of Science major also follows the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) guidelines on curriculum.
- The atmospheric and hydrologic sciences department provides a meteorology program which meets the standards set forth by the American Meteorological Society and the National Weather Service.
- The Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, and the Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, offered by the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, are accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC) of ABET, http://www.abet.org.
- The Technology Education degree is accredited by the International Technology and Engineering Educators Association (ITEEA) and the Council of Technology Teacher Education (CTTE).
- The Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering Department offers a Bachelor of Science in Manufacturing Engineering and Mechanical Engineering that are accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC) of ABET, http://www.abet.org.
- The master's program of engineering management in the Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering Department is certified by the American Society of Engineering Management (ASEM).
The contents in this catalog and other university publications, policies, fees, bulletins or announcements are subject to change without notice and do not constitute an irrevocable contract between any student and St. Cloud State University.