1784 - Physics
- Program Title
- Degree Designation
- Program Level
- Instruction Mode
- On Campus
- Program Description
- A student may tailor a program to one of several career tracks: professional physics (preparation for graduate school), astrophysics, engineering science, mathematical physics, electro-optics, and self-selection (under supervision of an adviser). An optic
- Physics & Astronomy
- College of Science and Engineering
18 credits, selected under the supervision of a physics major advisor from courses at the 200 level or above in the College of Science and Engineering.
Admission To Teacher Education: 0
Upper Division Writing Met
See program website for additional information.
- Students will make inferences and dedcutions based on knowledge of physics. (2016-2017)
- Students will demonstrate experimental, computational and laboratory skills.
- Students will communicate ideas and processes of physics, clearly and precisely, orally and in writing.
- Students will demonstrate the processes and skills associated with physics research, including an integrated working knowledge of instrumentation and physical processes.