SE685 - Capstone Project
- Course Number
- Course ID
- Course Level
- Instruction Mode
- Computer Science/Information Technology
- Project or research, with a faculty adviser, in an area of Software Engineering.
- Cross Listed Courses
Goals and Diversity
- MN Goal Course
- MN Goal Designation(s)
- Cultural Diversity
- Apply teamwork skills through the software engineering life-cycle.
- Implement iterative communications with project stakeholders for software requirements engineering.
- Build quality software using software analysis, design, and construction approaches.
- Develop Agile software engineering process models to analyze, design, construct, and deploy quality software.