SE578 - Introduction to Enterprise Resource Planning Systems
- Course Number
- Course ID
- Course Level
- Instruction Mode
- Computer Science/Information Technology
- Enterprise system integration, process management and workflow, supply chain management, customer relationship management. Prereq.: SE 640.
- Cross Listed Courses
Goals and Diversity
- MN Goal Course
- MN Goal Designation(s)
- Cultural Diversity
- Analyze and evaluate the challenges of system integration.
- Evaluate issues of enterprise architecture, design, development, implementation, and project management.
- Apply related concepts, technologies, and trends in enterprise planning including forward, backward, and upward integration of the enterprise using supply chain management and customer relationship management.