BIOL204 - Human Anatomy and Physiology II
- Course Number
- Course ID
- Course Level
- Instruction Mode
- Structure and metabolic activity of organ systems including circulatory, respiratory, digestive, urinary, endocrine, and reproductive. Not applicable to major programs in BIOL including Biomedical Science. Lab. Prereq.: "C" or better in BIOL 202.
- Cross Listed Courses
Goals and Diversity
- MN Goal Course
- MN Goal Designation(s)
- Cultural Diversity
- Compare and contrast positive and negative feedback in terms of the relationship between stimulus and response with examples from each system.
- Describe the location of body structures, using appropriate terminology and the major functions of each organ system.
- Explain how different cells, tissues, organs, and organ systems relate to one another to maintain homeostasis.
- Predict factors or situations affecting various organ systems that could disrupt homeostasis and the types of problems that would occur in the body if various organ systems could not maintain homeostasis and allowed regulated variables (body conditions) to move away from normal.