Director: Steven Ratliff
Address: 145 Robert H.Wick Science Building
BS in Radiologic Technology (88 credits)
- GPA: 2.0 (overall and in major courses)
- Completion of 15 credits or more, including MATH 112 and PHYS 231, 12 credits or more in residence at SCSU, and approval of the Radiologic Technology program director.
- All courses except for RADT 375, RADT 475, PHYS 354, PHYS 454 and PHYS 309 must be completed prior to beginning the clinical phase.
- Admission to the major does not guarantee admission to a required clinical program.
- Because of required coursework in mathematics and science, students graduating with a major in Radiologic Technology are considered as having satisfied the liberal education requirement in mathematics and natural/physical science.
88 credits: Pre-Clinical Core (25 credits): BIOL 202
, BIOL 204
, BIOL 266
, CHEM 210
, PHYS 231
, PHYS 232
. MATH 112
(or higher level algebra or calculus course) MATH 193
and MATH 196
are not acceptable. Clinical Education: 56 credits. RADT 375
(14 credits), RADT 475
(14 credits). PHYS 354
(14 credits), PHYS 454
(14 credits). Professional Core (7 credits): PHYS 308
, PHYS 309
, PHYS 408
Students fulfill the University's Upper Division Writing Requirement by successfully completing an approved writing project in PHYS 309
with a grade of C- or better.