Educational Leadership and Higher Education
Chair: John Eller
Address: B109 Education Building
Certificate in Community Education Director: Graduate Certificate (24 credits)
- GPA: 2.75
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited university.
- Successful completion of 24 credits in the Core courses.
- Successful completion of 320 hours of EDAD 507 Field Experience in Community Education under supervision of a designated University supervisor and a licensed Director of Community Education.
- Completion of EDAD 611 Portfolio Review.
- The EDAD 507 Field Experience: Community Education course is taken only with permission from the student's advisor and with consideration that the student has completed at least 9 credits of core courses prior to enrolling in the field experience. With advisor approval, students may transfer up to 10 credits from another regionally accredited institution. The Field Experience may not be a transfer course.
- See program website for additional information.
The program provides coursework leading to eligibility for a graduate certificate.
24 credits: EDAD 502
, EDAD 507
, EDAD 509
, EDAD 601
, EDAD 611
, EDAD 620
, EDAD 630
, EDAD 640
, EDAD 650
The contents in this catalog and other university publications, policies, fees, bulletins or announcements are subject to change without notice and do not constitute an irrevocable contract between any student and St. Cloud State University.