BS in Environmental Science (86 credits)
Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Compare and contrast technological systems used in society and how they relate to environmental problems.
- Apply scientific and quantitative literacy principles and concept to real-world environmental problem solving experiences.
- Critically examine the fate of major environmental contaminants based on their chemical properties and location within the ecosphere.
- Apply appropriate scientific literature and research principles to solving environmental problems in both the private and public sector of society.
- Demonstrate writing and presentation skills necessary to communicate scientific information to professional audiences.
The contents in this catalog and other university publications, policies, fees, bulletins or announcements are subject to change without notice and do not constitute an irrevocable contract between any student and St. Cloud State University.