BES in Environmental Studies-BES (36 credits)
Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Compare and contrast all technological systems used in society and how each of these technological systems relates to environmental problems.
- Apply the scientific and quantitative literacy principles and concepts to real-world environmental problem solving experiences.
- Apply state-of-the-art environmental measuring instrumentation to the solution of common environmental problems.
- Conduct sound research principles to the solution of environmental problem in society.
- Research scientific literature and develop writing skills to enhance environmental research projects and problems in both the private and public sector of society.
- Apply an engaging and comprehensive professional growth program to improve the effectiveness and quality of environmental work within the private and public sector of society.
- Demonstrate effective and successful disposition in teamwork and leadership skills to improve the effectiveness of environmental work within the private and public sector of society.
The contents in this catalog and other university publications, policies, fees, bulletins or announcements are subject to change without notice and do not constitute an irrevocable contract between any student and St. Cloud State University.