Certificate in Design for E-Learning (15 credits)
Program Student Learning Outcomes
- DESIGN design conditions for learning by applying principles of instructional systems design, message design, instructional strategies, and learner characteristics.
- DEVELOPMENT select or develop instructional materials and experiences using print, audiovisual, computer-based, and integrated technologies.
- UTILIZATION use processes and resources for learning by applying principles and theories of media utilization, diffusion, implementation, and policy-making.
- MANAGEMENT assess, acquire, plan, organize, manage, integrate, apply, coordinate, and supervise instructional technology by applying principles of knowledge organization, information management, project, resource, delivery system, and service delivery.
- EVALUATION evaluate the adequacy of instruction and learning by applying principles of problem analysis, criterion-referenced measurement, formative and summative evaluation, and long-range planning.
The contents in this catalog and other university publications, policies, fees, bulletins or announcements are subject to change without notice and do not constitute an irrevocable contract between any student and St. Cloud State University.