Certificate in Library Media Specialist (15 credits)
Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Candidates demonstrate the ability to develop and implement an information media program that reflects the vision, mission, and goals of the school.
- Candidates demonstrate the ability to develop and implement an information media program that is an integral part of the total curriculum.
- Candidates demonstrate the ability to develop and implement information media program policies and procedures consistent with principles of professional practice and appropriate to the mission and goals of the school and district.
- Candidates demonstrate the ability to initiate and maintain motivating, technology-current and research-based environments that foster the continued professional growth of the learning community.
- Candidates demonstrate an understanding of the teaching of information media with the understanding of pedagogy, students, learning, classroom management, and professional development.
- Candidates apply appropriate research methods and findings in professional practice: the candidates understand, apply, and integrate research into teaching and learning and uses various resources available to inform best practice and add to the professional knowledge base.
The contents in this catalog and other university publications, policies, fees, bulletins or announcements are subject to change without notice and do not constitute an irrevocable contract between any student and St. Cloud State University.