BS in Land Surveying/Mapping Sciences (49 credits)
Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and applied sciences.
- Design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- Formulate or design a system, process, or program to meet desired needs.
- Function on multidisciplinary teams; communicate effectively.
- Identify and solve applied science problems.
- Understand professional and ethical responsibility.
- Possess the broad education necessary to understand the impact of solutions in a global and societal context.
- Recognize the need for and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- Possess a knowledge of contemporary issues.
- Use the techniques, skills, and modern scientific and technical tools necessary for professional practice.
The contents in this catalog and other university publications, policies, fees, bulletins or announcements are subject to change without notice and do not constitute an irrevocable contract between any student and St. Cloud State University.