Certificate in Land Surveying/Mapping Sciences (24 credits)
Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Integrate and apply knowledge from basic mathematical and scientific disciplines to solve technical problems, both inside and outside the classroom.
- Broad-based integrated knowledge (classroom, practical and professional) that will enhance their ability to solve technical, administrative, professional, ethical and legal problems as members of the surveying profession.
- Recognized as possessing excellent practical and professional skills.
- Successful in becoming registered as professional surveyors and taking up leadership positions in the profession.
- Value their professional standing, enhance their skills and ability through life-long learning, and be able to work in a global and multi-cultural environment.
The contents in this catalog and other university publications, policies, fees, bulletins or announcements are subject to change without notice and do not constitute an irrevocable contract between any student and St. Cloud State University.