BA in Film Studies (41 credits)
Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will be able to correctly use film terminology and the tools of objective description.
- Students will be able to conceptualize and create films from the perspectives of image, story telling, and emotion.
- Students will be able to write critically about the cinema from a multicultural and global perspective.
- Students will be able to analyze and write critically about film from a cultural and ideological perspective.
- Students will be able to describe major historical landmarks in the development of cinema and conduct historical research.
- Students will be able to recognize major theoretical and aesthetic paradigms.
The contents in this catalog and other university publications, policies, fees, bulletins or announcements are subject to change without notice and do not constitute an irrevocable contract between any student and St. Cloud State University.