BS in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Biochemistry (76-81 credits)
Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will be able to communicate ideas and processes of chemistry, clearly and precisely, both orally and in writing.
- Students will demonstrate the processes and skills associated with chemistry research, including an integrated working knowledge of instrumentation and chemical processes. This will occur through participation in a research project as part of an upper-level chemistry course and/or as part of an individual research experience.
- Students will demonstrate general knowledge of the basic areas of chemistry that is appropriate for each successive chemistry course. This content will allow them to continue in successive chemistry courses, as well as relate the knowledge to real-world situations.
- Content goals will be identified for each course, and be agreed upon by all faculty teaching the course.
- Students will demonstrate basic laboratory skills appropriate to each chemistry course.
- Appropriate laboratory skills will be identified for each course, and be agreed upon by all faculty teaching the course.
The contents in this catalog and other university publications, policies, fees, bulletins or announcements are subject to change without notice and do not constitute an irrevocable contract between any student and St. Cloud State University.